The IMMI Go is a one-of-a-kind seat that solves several of the most frequent car seat issues. It is portable, simple to set up, and performs well in small places. However, the same qualities that make it so amazing have certain restrictions that make it not the greatest seat for every kid or every car. We hope that our Immi Go Car Seat Review has given you all of the information you need to decide whether this wonderful seat is appropriate for you!
- Overview of Immi Go Car Seat
- Immi Go Car Seat Specifications
- Immi Go Car Seat Features
- Immi Go Car Seat Measurements
- Immi Go Car Seat Installation
- If you have a seated position using lower LATCH anchors, the IMMI Go is incredibly simple to install. The push-on connections are simple to install, and the simple design of the seat makes it simple to provide the necessary leverage to tighten the LATCH straps. The IMMI Go fits so firmly and cleanly with the bottom anchors & top tether that it nearly seems like it is one as the car seat — much like an incorporated car seat. When you install it, you may even recline the car seatback up to 30 ° from vertical, increasing the child’s comfort.
Overview of Immi Go Car Seat
Immi Go Car Seat Specifications
Immi Go Car Seat Features
- The five-point harness mechanism is coupled to a flexible back that may fold up, requiring the use of the top tether to place the seat in harnessed mode.
- Rethread-free harness
- The adjustable headrest has energy-absorbing foam.
- There are three crotch buckle positions.
- Lower anchor connections with a premium push-on design that can also be utilized in backless booster mode.
- Lightweight and tiny — can fit in an airline’s overhead bin
- The lower hooks in strapped seat mode have a kid weight restriction of 55 pounds.
- Life expectancy is six years.
- Carrying case integrated with cushioned handle
Immi Go Car Seat Measurements
- The lowest harness height option is 12 inches, but this varies based on the vehicle & installation technique.
- The tallest harness height option is 17 inches, but this varies based on the vehicle and attachment technique.
- Positions of the buckle on the crotch strap: There are three choices, 7.5 inches, 9 inches, and 10.5 inches from the rear of the seat.
- 17-inch width from across armrests
- 14-inch seat pan depth
Immi Go Car Seat Installation
Seatbelt installation is significantly more complicated. The seatbelt must pass through two hook straps at the headrest as well as in front of the armrests. The seatbelt must then be adjusted and fastened. While it was not difficult for me to get a tight seatbelt installation, the technique is time-consuming and results in a bulge of taut headrest and car seat straps between the child’s back and the automobile seat back.
This also lowers the rear of the seat, resulting in a somewhat lower harness height when placed with the seatbelt vs when put with the lower hooks. It would be fantastic if IMMI could rework the belt route and put a lock-off this onto the seat to improve seatbelt installation. However, if you have a sitting position with lower hooks and a youngster weighing less than 55 pounds, the inconvenient seatbelt installation becomes immaterial.